miércoles, noviembre 19

I d o n ' t h a v e a l l t h e p o w e r



Un día Kate Nash, una cantante británica pelirroja divina con quien me identifico mucho, escribió lo siguiente:

Well, sometimes I think that you hateme. And other times I think that you think I’m endearing.Sometimes I just don’t know you at all,even though I like to think I was a bit of a know-it-all.
Sometimes I justcan't work you out
, even though I'd like to know what you were about. Well, at least I’m lucky Idon’t have all the power in the world so I can’t fuck everything else up.
Well, at least I’mlucky I don’t have all the power inthe world so I can’t fuck everythingelse up.Well, at least I’m lucky I don’t have all the powerinthe world so I can’t fuck everything else up. Well, at least I’m lucky I don’t have all the power in the world so I can’t fuckeverything else up. Well, at least
I don’t have all the power in the world so I can’t fuck everything else up.
Y desde ese día me identifico más con Kate Nash y me gané la medalla de Oro en Pelotudas Number One.

No hay comentarios:

visitas

Archivo del blog